Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving (weekend) Everybody!

So I'm a day late ......sue me :)

We had a very enjoyable and very relaxing turkey day with the family. We had planned on being in Houston, but Tanna's doctor told us it was not a good idea as she could go into labor anytime between tomorrow and 10 weeks from now.

Speaking of Tanna's doctor, she told us that Tanna is progressing nicely and the baby looks to be doing very well. Because Tanna is at a higher risk of early delivery, we get monthly ultrasounds- possibly one of the only perks of going to the doctor 6 times a month.

This brings me to my thoughts today. I have repeatedly told Tanna how incredibly blessed we are. We have good jobs, great families and all the comforts we never thought we deserved. I am very thankful for all of this, but most of all for my very special wife. She has put up with a lot from me in the last 5 years, but these last few months she has been a saint in what is usually a very difficult time for women with child. I love you honey, and thank you for taking such good care of our baby.


In what is sure to be the first of many, many baby pictures, I offer this for your enjoyment. Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Terri Bills said...

I can't wait to see the final outcome - but I guess I should encourage her to "cook" as long as possible. She's going to have WONDERFUL parents!!

Yonker Family said...

I'm sorry I keep making comments, but I can't help myself. It looks like she is going to have the Bills nose. I am so glad we get to come in Jan. and see her when she is still so little. We love you guys, Happy Thanksgiving.