Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Introductions

For those of you who are new to our little family I will try to bring you up to speed.

We met at school through some mutual friends in 2002. It wasn't long before the sparks flew and by Valentines day, 2003, we were engaged. We gave each other ample opportunity to back out, Tanna went with the Bills on a week long ski trip to Winter Park Colorado, and I was taken camping in Rocky Mtn National Park en route to a Maddox family reunion. Talk about running the gauntlet :)
























We were married in Houston August 2003 and our little family was born.
Since then we've been blessed to enjoy a little traveling and accomplish some pretty big things. Together we've been to Colorado, Mexico, Seattle, Navoo, and most recently I was
able to go back to Latvia, where I served a mission, with Tanna and my parents.































We've also celebrated two graduations, building a new house, and some pretty intense cycling tours. Nothing has been as exciting or as rewarding as the project we've been working on for the last eight months.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Howdy, cuz!
Your mom gave me your blog info. I have been keeping up on Amanda for a while now and am excited that y'all have joined in, as well.
Check us out at melodeecooper.blogspot.com
I can't wait to see more on the newest member to your family!
Love ya, Mel :)