Saturday, January 19, 2008

Going for a walk




Tanna and baby have returned from Houston and just in time, I was missing them a lot. It amazes me that she seemed to grow so much in just three days! We took this picture a few days ago of Dani in her carrier. She sleeps so well in there, and it keeps Tanna from straining her back. We just might consider a little scuba tank in there, in case she needs to breathe.

We also caught Dani trying to do the YMCA earlier, we got proof!


Oh, I also caught a little grief from grandma & grandpa about posting 'funny' pictures of them on the blog. Sorry guys, no harm meant. I'll post a real one so people can see you're really quite normal.


Yup, that's right - vampires with terrible oral hygiene!

Ok, so I'm not that normal either. In fact just today I found my 'redneck cousin' trying to submit his profile to some TV dating site, what a weirdo!



Why is he wearing my "rookie dad" hat? Crazy redneck!

3 comments:

Yonker Family said...

OK guy, you are having way to much fun with that camera. I talked to Dillon about starting his own blog and he is really excited. This should be interesting. Dani is so cute and still so tiny, I'm sure it was hard to be without her for a few days, even if you did get a full nights sleep:)

Terri Bills said...

That's my boy - uh, I think. But don't tell anyone, OK?

poppy said...

I really like JIm Bob !!!! Do abunch of em and we'll put them on YouTube......dad