Friday, January 18, 2008

Happy 6th Week Danielle!

That's right, it's been 6 weeks already. It's hard to believe. We think she's up to about 8-8.5 pounds by now and getting cuter every day. Tanna and I noticed the other day, she's starting to get eyebrows. I know that's a strange observation, but hey- milestones are milestones.

Out little girl is beautiful, and since Tanna took her to Houston for a weekend with Grandma and Grandpa, I've been missing her like crazy. I didn't know it would be that difficult to send her off, I guess I'm in bigger trouble than I thought.

Here is a little video just to show you how captivating she can be.



I have to admit, she's not that strange yet, which surprised me. I mean, have you seen her grandparents?



Just kidding guys :)

2 comments:

Yonker Family said...

Hey, with family like that who needs to go to the circus:)

Terri Bills said...

aren't we all already subdued by her cuteness? I know I am.